With NaNoWriMo just around the corner, I think that I will have to be putting this segment on hold until it’s over. But before I do, I will have to say this: I will be doing an experiment on a very poorly developed female character as opposed to the “strong” female characters that we have seen as of late.
Hopefully, this little experiment will teach us not create characters that are so strong that they will break the story.
But I did learn a lot about while I write my own characters from these series of essays, and I hope that you will have learned a lesson too. I plan to pick this segment back up the following week. So, if you haven’t already, please subscribe to the blog and you will be surprised.
- Writing Better University Essays/Common essay problems (researchersclub.org)
- Have you tried NaNoWriMo? (writinginthehouseofdreams.com)
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to Edit Your NaNoWriMo Novel (mediabistro.com)
- NaNo in February? #nanowrimo #amwriting (pdworkman.com)
- They’re (fake) Gay and NOT Ashamed! (futuretwit.com)
- Revision & the Post-Nanowrimo Reality Check (djlutz.wordpress.com)
- Done! (fulltimewritermom.com)
- Character Interview – Evan from Life in Slake Patch… (mandyevebarnett.com)