Once again, it’s time for some fun stories that take place on March 15,
whereas on that day, Julius Caesar didn’t heed that certain warning. For
that, he was literally stabbed in the back.
Well, there’s the stories that will be featured on this blog.
- The next year, the second Harry Potter movie flops in theaters, causing a huge drop of interest in Harry Potter. At the same time, however, readers are interested in the Silver Stones series.
- Jacquel Rassenworth does the “Fantastic Beasts” series.
- In 1968, Robert Kennedy wins the presidential election while a group of Natives quietly take back the lands that were taken from them.
- Hadassah and Nichollo find the remaining members of the Smirnov family hiding in Luxembourg.
- A civil war in the United States of Fimbultyr is averted, yet the issues plaguing it still stand.
- As Artemis enjoys his success, he discovers a plot to overthrow him and to make the Harry Potter movies better than his.
- After the One Ring is destroyed, the Company faces another threat when they take a trip to Moria.
- “The Spirit Keeper” is a success, yet there is no call for the sequel, as Skybolt Film Productions loses money.
- The Atlantean Empire is under attack, yet many differences could prevent the human armies from uniting an defeating the invaders.
- The Eragon reboot suffers many problems before it’s ultimately released on Netflix as a TV show.
- The Civil Rights Movement takes a dark turn when an ugly truth about African-Americans is revealed.
- The MovieWatching Trio debates the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Ishaan Washington becomes king of Columbiana, but he discovers that it’s more than just wearing a crown and living in a castle.
- In 1991, Russia invades the United States as the Soviet Union is dying.
- An African-American family named Washington discovers that they are the real rulers of America, and it goes as well as you expected.
So, there you have it. Look for more details about these stories soon!
I don’t have a choice but to accept the fact that no matter how hard I work, no matter how good I am, people will always judge me because of my disability.
Well, it’s the end of January and I have a new chapter for you to read. But what happens when Jed is forced to deal with some restrictive school rules? Read and find out!
Now that 2017 is winding down, I’ve got a short video featuring your favorite group of toys as we say goodbye to 2017.
Look for the annual year in review on She Reviews Everything.
Last year, I wrote a blog post that detailed reverse NaNoWriMo, a tool I used to win NaNoWriMo 2016 (without using cheat codes or performance-enhancing drugs). I mean, it’s simple, as in, you just do your heaviest writing at the beginning of the month and gradually reduce the amount of words you write until November 30, when you write 1 word.
And trust me, when that happens, it’ll be a glorious day.
So, I’m getting ready for that so when NaNoWriMo 2017 happens, I’ll be able to take off like a rocket ship.
In this broadcast, Susie and I continue with what would happen if Middle Earth and Westeros collided. Stuff like that would be too weird for most people to deal with. Meow!