Once again, it’s time for some fun stories that take place on March 15, whereas on that day, Julius Caesar really should have paid attention to the soothsayer and stayed home. Staying home equals NOT BEING STABBED IN THE BACK!!!
Well, there’s the stories that will be featured on this blog.
1. The demand for a Silver Stones movie rises as Harry Potter is forgotten.
2. Jacquel Rassenworth does the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
3. In 1977, former President John F. Kennedy finally succumbs to his illness, leaving a nation devastated and Seamus blaming the nurse he had hired to help the older man. His son, Sean, thinks differently, believing that his father’s former male lover had killed the president.
4. Nichollo gets married and settled down while Hadassah returns to Russia. She and Czar Alexei II’s advisor clash over her treatment of the Smirnov family.
5. The issues that almost tore the United States of Fimbultyr are finally resolved, yet a mass suicide happens. The survivors quickly pick themselves back up and rebuild their country.
6. A planned Harry Potter movie is scrapped, no thanks to Artemis Fowl and his immense wealth. A riot breaks out among Harry Potter fans, prompting an emergency in Britain.
7. Many years after the destruction of the One Ring and the resettlement of Moria, Middle Earth faces a new threat. But they’ll have to solve that problem themselves, as their allies have to deal with their own problems.
8. After Skybolt Film Productions declares bankruptcy, the company’s president forces the studio to pay a refund to everyone who had watched “The Spirit Keeper” in theaters.
9. The invaders are repelled, yet humanity suffers some huge losses. The Ainysians initially blame a group known as the Sleepers, as they were repsonsible for almost destroying the Atlantean Empire.
10. The Eragon show on Netflix lasts four seasons until the studio producing the show pulls the plug.
11. The Ainysians seek to save the Civil Rights Movement when a group of people advocate sending the descendants of the slaves back to Africa.
12. The MovieWatching Trio debates the DC Cinematic Universe.
13. King Ishaan Washington celebrates his 10th year as King of Columbiana, yet the people want him to choose a bride. At the same time, however, his council clashes with President Grant.
14. Russia and the United States continue to clash while some ugly secrets about both countries surface.
15. The Washington family takes control of the United States, but it’s more “Game of Thrones” instead of the Kennedy family’s “Camelot“.
So, there you have it. Look for more details about these stories soon!