OK, so tomorrow is the inauguration of President Donald Trump, but do you seriously want to watch THAT on TV?
I didn’t think so.
So instead of watching the big Jerk-In-Command and his bad hairdo take over Washington DC, maybe you should do the following:
- Go on a Netflix binge. Like seriously, go watch that new show that everyone’s talking about on Netflix. Or revisit an old favorite. Anything to get Trump off your mind.
- Read a book. Or two. Or 20.
- Do some community service.
- Pray for this country. (Trust me, we’re going to need it.)
- Get some much-needed housework done.
- Go to the movies. (I hear that Hidden Figures is a very good movie; you should go watch it.)
Here’s some things that you shouldn’t do tomorrow:
- Go on social media. In fact, make a plan to avoid going on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr for this entire weekend. Trust me. Your sanity will thank you one day.
I’ll see you within a few days, as I won’t be anywhere near social media.