Seeing as it’s the tenth anniversary of me throwing out this series of stupid fanfiction ideas, I’m going to present an all-day special concerning the series I liked, and then you’ll see the evolution of the stories progress to what it is now.
Well, they did say “Beware the Ides of March“, but a certain Roman leader failed to heed that warning. Because of that, he was literally stabbed in the back.
To make a long story short, I’ve got some stories that take place starting on this day (or close to it):
- What if Harry Potter lost to another movie? (OK, I’m already writing a story about that in another story, but I’d like to see that if it actually happened.)
- Jacquel Rassenworth does “The Maze Runner”
- Following the success of the Charlie Bone movie, there is a demand for the Artemis Fowl books to be made into a movie.
- The “Better Than Harry Potter” group adds several new members, half of who think Harry is the real villain of the books.
- 2012 – Fandompocalypse: characters from Artemis Fowl, Chronicles of Narnia, and the Golden Compass are convinced that the end of the world has truly come.
- Viserys and his wards visit the beach and hijinks ensue.
- What if Jacquelyn forced the dwarves to abandon the quest for Erebor and destroy the One Ring?
- After Percy Jackson’s Bale-Out video is released on YouTube, Harry Potter fans demand an apology from him. (SPOILER ALERT: he doesn’t apologize.)
- When zombies attack, characters from “Twilight” are forced to fight back.
- Atlantis, a powerful empire, seeks to conquer the world.
- Just because World War I and World War II didn’t happen doesn’t mean that Hitler didn’t show up. The League of Nations must find a way to stop him before he begins killing people.
- In the United States of Fimbultyr (name of the Norse god Odin; meaning “Mighty God”), the Trichenberg family deal with various historical events, as American history never happened.
- Hadassah Trichenberg advises Czar Alexei II as Russia fights against Nazi Germany.
- Seamus LeSouse-Rowes prevents the assassination of JFK, but an innocent black man dies. Now JFK must deal with a conspiracy to tear apart the United States.
- What if computers had been invented a thousand years earlier?
Thank you all for reading this blog post. I hope you look forward to these stories as I write them. Or maybe not.