Maybe I should file this one under “oh hell no!”
Anyway, last night I went to see the extended version of “The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies” in theaters. And to be completely honest, the movie was good, it added a lot of stuff that you didn’t see in the original version, at it brought closure to many storylines.
Not to mention that it messed me up all over again! And just as I was getting over the theatrical version too.
Of course, I thought I could handle writing characters I like died due to 4 years of me watching Game of Thrones, but once again, I was proven wrong. I am very angry with you, Peter Jackson; and I’m especially angry with J.R.R. Tolkien for even making up that story that messed me up for the rest of my life!
Well, you all know what this means, don’t you?
Please give me the extended version of The Lord of the Rings in theaters! I want to watch the extended versions of Lord of the Rings and chill.
And there you have it. Now excuse me while I go drown myself on Tumblr.
- The Hobbiton Movie Set is one of the biggest tourist attractions in New Zealand (onenewspage.us)
- Quote of the day – J.R.R. Tolkien (newbloggycat.com)
- 4 fun ways to celebrate Hobbit Day (dailydot.com)
- How American College Students Made The Hobbit a Hit (time.com)
- The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien (ingvar.blog.redpill-linpro.com)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies R-Rating Confirmed (scifitalk.com)
- Watch the Epic Trailer for ‘The Hobbit’ Trilogy Extended Edition (news.moviefone.com)