This week, I’ll be busier than before, but not as much now that I have planned out what I’m doing for this week. I already know that I have several blogs to update and stories to edit/finish. I’ll make sure that no matter what I do, I stop working at 4:00 P.M.
Also, I will have everything done by the end of this week despite any new distractions that will inevitably come my way. Thank you for your patience.
My books Cthulhu Returns and The Summer of Our Discontent are being put on hold for a while, but Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever is still available on Smashwords.com
- Croissants with Cthulhu (newyorker.com)
- T-Shirts & Apparel : Cthulhu Mask (thinkgeek.com)
- Plastic Cthulhu Demands Tribute In This Awesome Legends Of Cthulhu Retro TV Spot (toybox.io9.com)
- Why I Write (humoringthegoddess.com)
- How to Get Out of Your Writing Slump (dailytwocents.com)