2 years after publishing the story, I’m going to go back and re-edit it, possibly adding some more scenes and character descriptions. The reason I’m doing that is because I think the story could still use some improvement.
(Plus, I need to make a trailer for the book, but that’s for another blog post)
Anyway, I also have some ideas for some side stories about the various characters that really don’t need to be added to the story (I’ve put myself at a 75,000-word limit in the story), so I’ll be publishing those stories at the end of this year.
Anyway, let the editing begin!
- Writing Update: Possible Side Story (gradypbrown.wordpress.com)
- Why I Write (humoringthegoddess.com)
- Writing prompt – inner critic 2 (writeandthrive.com)
- Writing 101: day one – I write because… (byswav.com)
- Write As Many Words As You Need To (techcrunch.com)
- The Future of eBooks (lauracarroll.com)