I’ve decided to add the total amount of words to the story, which puts it at 11,494 words. (That came from several years of hard work due to neglect. I’ll never let that happen again)
So, now that I have the first four chapters written out, I now need to “fatten up” those chapters by adding in some new things that I have originally forgotten to write. I must also close some plot holes and remove inconsistencies that are clogging up the story. After all, it’s supposed to be a story about a girl who loves classical rock music.
I’ll be back with more!
- Top Ten Lists On TheTopTens About “Rock Band(s)” (thetoptens.com)
- How to display your word count (writersknowhow.org)
- Here’s Your Social Media Character/Word Count Cheat Sheet (webpronews.com)
- Friday Fictioneers – Vision Board (adelectablelife.com)
- Averaging it out (fangsandlasers.wordpress.com)