So far, the story has 5,705 words and I have decided to make sure that each chapter is 5,500 words or more. Maybe that’ll be enough to make sure that I have a complete story.
And yes, I am notorious for writing 2,000 words per chapter. (That ended the moment I began rewriting “All In One Friendship”, which still needs to be finished.)
So, there you have it. Now on to chapter 2!
- Writing for Camp Nanowrimo (pdworkman.com)
- Nanowrimo Diary: Day 2 Camp Nanowrimo 2015 (rosiereast.com)
- Camp NaNo? (groupthink.kinja.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo 2015. (anotherbeautifulrhyme.wordpress.com)
- Get lost. Write. (thespiritedquill.com)