After getting done with chapter 1 yesterday, I hope to have chapters 2-5 rewritten today, as well as chapter 8 written. If I can make it to chapter 10 by the end of the month, I’ll know for sure that the story can be saved.
Which means I’ll have to invent new subplots and some new characters, plus have one of the Fab Four complain about how everyone wants to tear up the group thanks to a rumor and such.
No, this story isn’t over; not by a long shot.
- Camp NaNoWriMo 2015. (anotherbeautifulrhyme.wordpress.com)
- First Day of Summer Camp, Sort of (theweightofmyworld.com)
- One Word Challenge and Goals Update: June 2015 (rosiereast.com)
- Camp NaNo? (groupthink.kinja.com)
- Practical Advice for Beginning Fiction Writers (charlieray45.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman (mandyevebarnett.com)