Which is why today I’m going to be taking the next few days and adding more to the story about the Fab Four. From class projects to possible new friendships, Jennifer, Nancy, Spenser, and Oriana have to learn to deal with the ever-changing world that they live in and realize that some friendships don’t last beyond middle school.
And that’s just half the story.
- Snatching Words (petergermany.com)
- I’m Going to Camp! (nhwn.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo 2015. (anotherbeautifulrhyme.wordpress.com)
- Staying On Track (mysteristas.wordpress.com)
- Why Reading Outside of Your Comfort Zone Will Make You a Better Writer (brittanyekrueger.com)