Well, another day, another chance to save my story.
Jennifer complains about how her friendships with the other girls is going to be compromised once the new girl meets them. (There is also an assembly held by the school; the principal decides that even though Davina and Shawnee had misbehaved and bullied a large number of students, he refuses to suspend them. Instead, he takes a radical approach and have the students befriend the girls.
And none of the students approve of this new plan regarding the bullies, but that’s for another story.)
Jennifer and her friends get the brunt end of the stick when Lisa catches sight of them and she cruelly scolds them for not being “good enough”. Lisa especially criticizes Oriana due to her “differences”.
And that’s only half the story.
- ‘Pure bullies’: Nearly 1 in 10 bullies were never victims themselves, study shows (stuff.co.nz)
- Friendships – true or false (thedistinctdot.com)
- Friendship Day Quotes To Share On Facebook (smszoo.com)
- Friendship (socyberty.com)
- Tried It: Friendship Bracelets! (homemadecity.com)
- Charting The Bromance of William F. Buckley and Norman Mailer (wnyc.org)