Looks like my victory party will have to wait.
After several hours of working, I now have 540 words left to write. I’m now on chapter 9 and it looks like this story is over.
With the return of Snibblepore, it looks as if Harry is going to be doomed to be just another repeat of the last two books. But to everyone’s shock, Harry decides to call the whole darn thing off! (Is this a clever plot twist or what?)
Whatever am I going to do now that this has happened? Stay tuned!
- Watch: This 2nd Trailer For ‘Terminator: Genisys’ Reveals A Major, Game-Changing Plot Twist (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Dragon and Cthulhu bags for gamers and geeks (geeknative.com)
- Top 10 Movies With the Worst Plot Twists (thetoptens.com)
- 10 Mysteries Resolved By Unbelievable Surprise Twists (listverse.com)
- Dance of Fire by Yelena Black – review (theguardian.com)
- The Rabyd Writer’s Soul – Plot Twists (edraby.wordpress.com)
- Funny short imagines what we all wish would happen on Game of Thrones (sploid.gizmodo.com)
- Smashing Writer’s Block (gwynnejackson.wordpress.com)