Word count: 20,903 out of 25,000 words
I have finished with Chapter 7 of Harry Moffer & the Class That Just Couldn’t Keep it Together, and true to the story, no one is keeping anything together. Not when you have fights and people still devoted to the uselessness that is Larry Dobber, that is.
Which is sad to say, as the book talks about everything that is wrong with the Harry Potter books.
Anyway, with another essay denouncing the Larry Dobber books as well as the exchange students attempting to “clean up the school”, no one is safe from this story. Not even Harry Moffer.
- Writing, a Beginning, and an End (ourenglishclass.net)
- Cosmic Horror’s Flip Side: “The Silver Key” (tor.com)
- How Big a Fan Are You? (psychologytoday.com)
- How Long Should Your Fantasy Novel Be? (fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com)
- Are Word Counts a Blessing or a Curse? (jessicabeckerbooks.com)