Now that we are in the middle of the month of April, where do you think I am?
Still stuck on chapter 5.
I mean, this is getting really boring, as I should be half way done with the story by now.
What was my story going to be about anyway? Let’s go over it one more time:
in Harry Motter’s sophomore year at Warthogpox High School, a man by the name of Spoofius Brown breaks free of his prison at Cronecast Castle and seeks the guy who ruined his life. Poor Harry is caught in the middle of the conflict. Plus, no one in his class is acting right at all.
Albeit a few changes that had to be added to the story, this is what the third spoof is all about; the class that isn’t behaving right. I haven’t seen much action in that department, but that will soon change by the end of chapter 5, when the entire sophomore class starts misbehaving and breaking all the rules that were set in place at the beginning of chapter 4.
So now you know.
- These Adorable Little Kids Absolutely Nail Their ‘Furious 7′ Parody (Video) (elitedaily.com)
- SESAME STREET’s GAME OF THRONES Parody – “Game of Chairs” (geektyrant.com)
- Animated parody tells tragic (yet catchy) tale of Animals-Man (robot6.comicbookresources.com)
- The Romance of the Rosebud (Dream Vision Parody) – College Memoirs: Life At Roanoke – March 1995, Part 10 (nyssashobbithole.com)
- Watch this children’s cartoon adaptation of Game of Thrones (theverge.com)
- Im Baird …Im Baird… Im Baird! (I’m Bad) Parody! (onthehillgilayjun.blogspot.com)