Okay so last night I force myself to sit down and write non stop until I had written the required words (1667 words). I wrote nearly 2000 words.
Today though, I have to plan out what is going to happen in the next chapter, now I know exactly where the story is going. Harry, Pun, and Hildegarde have to deal with their cruel teacher, Professor Pate, and his equally cruel rules. Can the Grim Trio survive this new disaster?
And to make matters worse, Harry discovers another long-lost sibling with a name similar to his own. Did the Moffer family become so obsessed with the name Harold that they named their children after him? Stay tuned!
- Potters and Pottery (boiseweekly.com)
- What Happened To Satire? (lukeford.net)
- Satirical Website Nails Hillary In a Way that the Mainstream Media Never Will (downtrend.com)
- Garry Trudeau: Charlie Hebdo and the Abuse of Satire (drudge.com)
- Life Just Isn’t Fair (monicaricci.net)