After forcing myself to take a day off to get my head straight, I am now ready to jump back into writing and get to 10,000 words before the end of the day.
If I don’t get distracted first.
Plus, I have to make an outline of everything that happens in the story so that I don’t get confused and/or stray from the topic. (That usually works for my NaNoWriMo projects, so I need to try it with my Camp NaNoWriMo projects.)
So there you have it. I’ll let you all know who it went tomorrow.
- The Irrepressible NaNoWriMo (devontrevarrowflaherty.com)
- Camp Nano (fourfoxesonehound.wordpress.com)
- Getting ready for camp (collegian.com)
- I’m Going to Camp… Sort Of (theweightofmyworld.com)
- Ten Songs Keeping Me Sane This Week: Camp NaNoWriMo Edition (persephonemagazine.com)