Day two of Camp NaNoWriMo and the story in starting to pick up a tiny bit, namely due to the fact that our intrepid hero has emerged from a long and boring summer at his foster family‘s home.
But I know that this isn’t gonna last forever thing as something big is going to happen to him. Remember that in the last story, he had to deal with an unnecessary High School Musical in in the book before that he had to deal with bullies, fake crystals, and even skeleton-ducks.
So, what is he going to be dealing with in the third book? Please continue to stay tuned, everyone!
- The Challenge of Writing (nigelb.me)
- Multitasking and Camp NaNoWriMo (miriah.net)
- Now For My Next Trick… (davidjlovato.com)
- April: A Reading Month In Review (exploringallgenres.wordpress.com)
- The Finish Line. (gcameronwriting.wordpress.com)