Hello, and welcome to the next 30 days of big posts centering on Camp NaNoWriMo. Because that’s all t that I’ll be talking about this month.
Now for the story that I’ll be writing.
And the story is…Harry Moffer and the Class that Couldn’t Keep It Together!!!
This story, which is the sequel to Harry Moffer and the Really Stupid Sequel, takes place after the second story, when Harry Moffer, Pun Teasley, and Hildegarde Lamer return to Warthogpox High School after suffering a very hard first year of high school. This time, Harry has to deal with a long-lost brother, more exchange students, a misbehaving class, and even an escaped convict who hold a key to the fate of Harry’s parents.
So, look for blog posts regarding the story, as I have planned to write 19 chapters about our intrepid hero. Anything can happen in this story!
- Get into a Cthulhu Fetish Mask (davidjrodger.wordpress.com)
- Alternate universe, Star-Wars scale Cthulhu action figures (boingboing.net)
- The Irrepressible NaNoWriMo (devontrevarrowflaherty.com)
- Ten Songs Keeping Me Sane This Week: Camp NaNoWriMo Edition (persephonemagazine.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2015 and Another Project (facemeetspalm.wordpress.com)
- Camp Nano (fourfoxesonehound.wordpress.com)