In the first chapter of the book, Harry gets a rude awakening when a messenger warns him about High School Singalong. He goes off to school, where every song is a butchered version of a famous song and no one seems to act their own age.
But that’s not all.
Before the second chapter is over, Harry’s friend Pun unwisely challenges the bullies Tarcey Pate and Junia Brown, which gets the Grim Trio in some serious trouble. Meanwhile, two teen cliques have the ultimate showdown and even the teachers are unable to stop the conflict. Harry is sure that there is more to the school’s musical curse than he originally thought.
- What Have They Done With Jesus? (mtsweat.com)
- THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW Celebrates 40 Years- Where Are They Now? (broadwayworld.com)
- Did Meghan Trainor Play Martha in High School Musical? (wafflesatnoon.com)
- 5 Hilarious High School Music Videos (enotes.com)
- Read TIME’s Original Review of Glee (time.com)