Once again, it’s time for some fun stories that take place on March 15, whereas on that day, Julius Caesar didn’t heed that certain warning and thus, he paid for it with his life.
Anyway, I have a list of stories that will be seen in the near future:
- Harry Potter meets his match in Dylan Drake
- Several characters play Five Nights at Freddy’s
- The “Better Than Harry Potter” group fights with the Anti-Harry Potter Fantasy Club
- The Movie Watching Trio takes on live action Disney movies
- Percy Jackson‘s Bale-Out scene becomes a viral hit
- The Movie Characters vs a Star Wars reboot
- Characters from “The Hunger Games” and “Divergent” argue over who has the better trilogy
- Viserys, Bran, Sansa, and Arya deal with creepypasta
- 1999 – characters from Percy Jackson & the Olympians, The Mortal Instruments, and The Hunger Games wait for the end of the world
- The True Story about Bree Tanner is revealed
- What if the sinking of Atlantis had never happened?
- What if World War I had never happened?
- What if the Vikings founded America?
- What if the rise of Communism had never happened?
- Tim Hunter makes an appearance at a concert
I’ll have these stories knocked into place soon!
- Julius Caesar Dies, Wills the Modern Movie Blockbuster to the People (tor.com)
- The Ides of March – What does it mean? (writerswrite.co.za)
- Beware the Ides of March (wsj.com)
- Friday Two Cents: Et Tu Brute? (paulgauchi.wordpress.com)