The review for that movie can be found on the blog She Reviews Everything.
Anyway, most of the stories that take place in the year 2010 don’t mention the Hobbit movies at all, and the epic bomb of a cartoon won’t be discussed at all. That was, until 2011, when everyone and their mother is hyped for the movie. Plus, there are a handful of characters who have read the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings instead of Harry Potter, so there’s hope for humanity yet.
So there you have it. If you want me to write some Hobbit fan fiction, then comment below. My stories Harry Moffer & the Story That Made No Sense and The Summer of Our Discontent are available on Smashwords.com.
- The mythology of the Lord of the Rings (kottke.org)
- Peter Jackson Is Not Ruling Out More Middle Earth Movies (geektyrant.com)
- Peter Jackson’s Next Tolkien Trilogy (siskoid.blogspot.com)
- Film-maker Peter Jackson announces plans for 72-Part movie series of The Silmarillion… (huttswritinglounge.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Of The Rings And The Hobbit: Ranked From Worst To Best (whatculture.com)
- MovieStyle: What’s next? The Silmarillion? (arkansasonline.com)