Well, it’s the beek before Christmas, and I’m busy wrapping up the year with writing. I’m almost halfway through with the first season of the Teen Rebels (I blame nothing but my laziness), and am preparing for my second short story anthology, which will be published next year.
Anyway, I guess I better get back to work, since I’m currently stuck on chapter 9 of “The Beginning of the End” and from what it appears to be, the mystery involving Tanya Shinnok is about to be blown apart, no thanks to the missing girl in question secretly writing blog posts about a very damning secret that the city of Harrison Creek is trying to hide.
You know what they say about hiding things.
- ABC Family Orders ‘Recovery Road’ To Series (soapoperanetwork.com)
- Madeleine L’Engle: A Wrinkle in Time and 59 Other Titles (pineneedlesandpapertrails.wordpress.com)
- Mockingjay – Part 1 is the most cynical Hunger Games yet (chicagoreader.com)
- Day 29 (oneeducatorsopinion.wordpress.com)
- Matthew Vaughn producing Ghostgirl film adaptations (digitalspy.co.uk)