Last week, I announced my return to this segment.
This week, I’m going to be talking about something very interesting; something that has never been done before.
The essay where they all know each other.
I have already done the fantasy roasts, where everyone pokes fun at a certain character, and I have done Fandom Park, where everyone does a parody of someone else’s story, but this time, I’m doing something new.
This is pretty self-explanatory, seeing as how very few people liked Tywin, and with that, people are going to react in a very unusually positive way. Meaning most of them will be cheering the death of Tywin.
- Here’s How Tywin Lannister Will Appear In ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 (huffingtonpost.com)
- 10 Tactics to Improve Blog Readership – Whiteboard Friday (moz.com)
- My top 10 greatest villains: Part 3 (themoderatevoice.com)
- Martin weaves more magic in a welcome trip to Westeros (3quarksdaily.com)
- Tywin Lannister Clears Up A Game Of Thrones Season 5 Mystery (io9.com)
- Game Of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: 10 Characters Who Will Probably Die (whatculture.com)