Just like yesterday with FanFiction Fridays, I’m bringing back Serial Saturdays, in which I talk about me writing a serial novel every Saturday. The novel in question is about the original Teen Rebels, a group of kids who refuse to “follow the crowd” because they “don’t want to be a part of the system“. That story takes place in the city of Montagne Beach, California in the year 1988, when the 1980’s are dying down and the world appeared to be at a crossroad. Josie Tremlett-Kahn and her friends Moira Downing, Seth Burke, and Trixie Kalbrunner must face a world filled with bullies, strange teachers, stupid and useless classmates, and even their own families as they are forced to deal with growing up in a world that doesn’t like individuality.
And that’s just the first part of the story.
- Lake Placid’s Olympic torch to be lit again (newsday.com)
- ‘Computers in Our Lives’, A 1980 Educational Film About the Exciting Roles Computers Play at Work and Home (laughingsquid.com)
- Millennials: Escape the Credit/Debt Matrix (consciouslifenews.com)
- 37 Rare And Beautiful Images Of The NYC Subway In The 1980s (gizmodo.com.au)
- Meet the astrophysicist whose 1980 blind date led to ‘Interstellar’ – LA Times (drwebdomain.wordpress.com)