Yesterday, I learned to dictate what I want to type instead of just typing. I found that it is much easier for me if I simply dictated what I wanted to write instead of spending cancellous hours at the keyboard typing. Also, I am able to get things done faster if I just simply dictated everything.
Anyway, I will be doing the third chapter of “The Beginning of the End” and in this chapter, Shara will be questioning several people about why they bullied Tanya and some other shocking truths will be coming out. Plus, there will be a confession made and that person will say will be nothing less than shocking.
- Daniel Handler and Jacqueline Woodson (2headstogether.wordpress.com)
- #30DaysOfThanks: Young Adult Literature (gentwenty.com)
- Book Review: MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME (missriki.com)
- Young Adult Literature and Indian Authors (prathambooks.org)
- Ruthless Female Leaders Are the Real Heroes in Dystopian Flicks (wired.com)
- All Young Adult Literature is _____________ #yalit #books (pdworkman.com)
- Why Young Adults ‘Hunger’ For The Hunger Games And Other Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Fiction (forbes.com)