Today I am trying something new.
This blog post was written by me by me dictating it on the site TalkTyper.com. The only reason I am doing this is because I am too lazy to actually type something today, but then again, since when have I typed anything at all?
Today I will continue to add to my stories and get them ready for publication.
On one end, we have the anti-Tanya Club, and the members of that club look like they mean business. Already they have infiltrated the school and imposed a series of very unnecessary restrictions on the student population; those restrictions will probably be the reason for a revolution later on in the story.
On the other hand, you have the Teen Rebels, who will not put up with any of that crap. They are willing to do whatever it takes to stop the anti-Tanya Club from setting up a reign of terror on the school.
And in another story, an evil artifact that was once lost is found by a teenage girl, which could have implications for the rest of the world.
So, well, now you know.
- The Real Reasons Young Adults Drop Out of Church (christianitytoday.com)
- Daniel Handler and Jacqueline Woodson (2headstogether.wordpress.com)
- #30DaysOfThanks: Young Adult Literature (gentwenty.com)
- The Verge on Hunger Games 3a (paulvanderklay.wordpress.com)
- Young Adult Literature and Indian Authors (prathambooks.org)
- Ruthless Female Leaders Are the Real Heroes in Dystopian Flicks (wired.com)