Now that December is here, I can finally put away my monster of a NaNoWriMo novel and concentrate on something even better: my unfinished novels.
And to start, I’m going to finish writing my 2013 NaNoWriMo fantasy novel, “Janette Lennox“.
As we all know, that story was written for those of you who can’t stand Harry Potter or are sick and tired of Harry Potter, but you love the idea of magical boarding schools. Janette is a girl who has almost nothing in common with her classmates at the church boarding school. She hides away from potentially embarrassing social situations by the way of reading old books in the abandoned gatehouse.
But on her 14th birthday, Janette discovers that she is the heir to a controversial and deadly legacy, and with that, she knows that it is up to her to find out what that legacy is…and to stay two steps ahead of the witches that threaten her very existence!
That story has 18 chapters (not including the prologue and epilogue), and since NaNoWriMo ended last year, I’m up to Chapter 15. In Chapter 16, however, I’m going to throw in a twist like you won’t believe. But until I do, my books Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever!!! and The Summer of Our Discontent are available on Smashwords.com.
- Geek Psych Library from Mad Men Reality to Twilight Fantasy (psychologytoday.com)
- Questions About The Harry Potter Series | The Introduction (dailytwocents.com)
- If Pokemon battles were real, life would be really creepy (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Gratitude and 6 Other Things I Learned at Boarding School (accidentvictimsalliance.com)
- My Review of the Harry Potter Books (adoptingjames.wordpress.com)
- I can always rely on the kindness of strangers (alliepottswrites.com)
- It’s Novel Writing Time!!! (awesomebooksforlife.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Story’s Logline? (kristenpham.com)