Well, it’s the end of NaNoWriMo, and as such, it’s time to put away that story until a few months has passed and you can edit it without feeling guilty for adding/omitting anything.
Because that’s what I’m going to do.
In the month of March.
Now that November is ending, I’m going to be slowing down quite a bit and getting my writings together for my 2014 story anthology. Plus, I’m going back to my serial novels and getting the first few episodes ready for publication on Smashwords.
Now you know.
- Vlog: How to Survive NaNoWriMo Week 4 (avajae.blogspot.com)
- An Interview of Me on Helena P. Schrader’s Blog! (charlenenewcomb.com)
- Tribes: The Last Days of Planet Earth Volume II Released (thelastdaysofplanetearth.co.uk)
- Ready on Smashword, My First Anthology; Poetry Excursion on an African Mind (amoafowaa.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 21 (eamusgrove.wordpress.com)