This is it.
I have fought against the fourth-week slump and and happy to say that I now have written 52,595 words this month. As of right now, I am finished with NaNoWriMo.
However, I feel nothing but disappointment in this story, as if I never should have written this story in the first place. Writing about someone who likes fan fiction is draining and not very exciting. I think I may have created the worst character since Sheila Baines.
But at least Noelle Forbes makes an effort to redeem herself. Sheila does nothing redeeming but continues her reign of terror until the Teen Rebels stop her permanently
Anyway, I’m putting that story away and continuing with last year’s novel. Hopefully, I can get that done so I can publish it for real on Smashwords.
- A Frozen Fan Fiction Story I’m Working On (postanyarticle.com)
- Supernatural – Fan Fiction Clip 1 (musingsofamildmanneredman.co.uk)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 21 (eamusgrove.wordpress.com)
- The Fates of Worlds – 1 week left (northofandover.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Carnival Horror Anthology Is Available Now (descentintoslushland.wordpress.com)
- An early Christmas present – FREE festive short story ‘The Night Before Christmas’ (saffinadesforgesblog.com)