Ok, now that the month is winding down, I know for sure that I have to completely tear up this story and rewrite it in a way that it makes sense. I hope you feel the same way, such as looking back on your story so far and thinking to yourself the frick did I write?
Yeah, that’s how I feel right now.
Anyway, I hope to complete chapter 9 so I can get to chapter 10 tomorrow and hopefully reach 50,000 words before that day is over. I’m so tired of this story; the whole thing looks like bad fanfiction. Hopefully, I will put away this monster and work on the stories of NaNoWriMo past, the ones that have a chance of surpassing what I have right now.
Now you know.
- Vlog: How to Survive NaNoWriMo Week 3 (avajae.blogspot.com)
- Steady Now, Inner Critic (fulltimewritermom.com)
- Anyone ever done NaNoWriMo? (groupthink.kinja.com)
- Old prompts, new stories, and a look at the road ahead… (anicolewrites.wordpress.com)
- Why Do I Hate NaNoWriMo? (FAQ) (chrisbrecheen.blogspot.com)
- 11 tips to “winning” NaNoWriMo (crissilangwell.com)