Speaking of which, I’m getting ready to fix up the stories that didn’t get completed, starting in December with NOTORIOUS: The Ballad of Candy Cane Brenner. I will be doing a story each month until all are ready for publication.
If I can reach 50,000 words this weekend, then I’ll be finished with NaNoWriMo with an entire week to spare. Plus, I might actually be able to finish the story and safely put it aside until March 1, 2015, when it must be edited and then published on Smashwords.
So here I go!
My books Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer of Our Discontent are available on Smashwords.com.
- 11 tips to “winning” NaNoWriMo (crissilangwell.com)
- National Novel Writing Month – Expectations Vs. Reality #Writer #newbiewriter (blondewritemore.wordpress.com)
- Why Do I Hate NaNoWriMo? (FAQ) (chrisbrecheen.blogspot.com)
- Keeping to the point! (juliacarpenterthewriter.wordpress.com)
- How Long Is A Novel? (dailywritingtips.com)