At this point, I’d like to share some of the ways that I’m succeeding at this year’s NaNoWriMo (as opposed to the other years that I have done NaNoWriMo).
First off, research and planning have helped me a ton, as I know exactly where I’m going and how I’m going to get there. Plus, I did several hours of research about fan fiction and whether or not fan fiction should be legal. (To date, the jury is still out on this issue.)
Also, I used the apps Yarny and Final Deadline to hold myself accountable and to keep up with my word count. I also used ilys.com to get my 1,667 daily word count in.
Also, I used the apps Yarny and Final Deadline to hold myself accountable and to keep up I went on YouTube and began using some music to help me concentrate on my work. I was floored by what I have accomplished in an hour of writing.
So, what do you do to get your daily word count in? Please out your responses in the comments.
- 11 tips to “winning” NaNoWriMo (crissilangwell.com)
- National Novel Writing Month – Expectations Vs. Reality #Writer #newbiewriter (blondewritemore.wordpress.com)
- Why Do I Hate NaNoWriMo? (FAQ) (chrisbrecheen.blogspot.com)
- 8 Fabulous Freebies for Bloggers (theworkathomewoman.com)
- 1. Writing Out Loud (brefaucheux.wordpress.com)