Today is halfway day, and it’s kind of ironic since yesterday, I managed to break over 25,000 words in my story. But I’m still on chapter 5 of my story, and that has proven to be a bit of a distraction for me.
Anyway, I added more to the chapter yesterday before moving forward, such as Noelle saying goodbye to Sarah as she leaves and her fight with Marina. Both of these are leading to her madness, plus the fight with Celeste and Noelle’s ignoring of both Celeste and Michael.
Hence, her obsession with fanfiction is really taking off here.
Anyway, if I can get out of chapter 5 today, that would be great, since I hate being in a chapter longer than I should be.
- No Time to Write a Novel Like the Present: Advice to Get Started on Nanowrimo (dailynexus.com)
- How 12 people organize their desks for a 30-day writing marathon by Stephanie Buck of Mashable (dontime.net)
- It’s National Novel Writing Month! Your novel is waiting to be written. What are you waiting for? (heatherssandbox.org)
- Only Temporary (likereadingontrains.wordpress.com)
- And so it begins: NaNoWriMo (isobeladams.com)
- 3 Ways to NaNoWri with this Mo (mohadoha.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 (mychemicalfawn.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons Why I Love NaNoWriMo (findthelightbulb.wordpress.com)
- Your NaNoWriMo Check-Up (erinbartels.com)