Ah! Finally on chapter 5 of the story!
Wait…Noelle’s going crazy.
Hoping to break 25,000 words by this weekend, I am starting on chapter 5, in which Noelle quickly goes down the road of addiction; an addiction to fan fiction, that is. Yes, there is a such thing as a fan fiction addiction, and like all addictions, fan fiction can quickly take over your life, especially if nothing good is happening to you. (plus, maladaptive daydreaming just makes things worse)
I’m also writing this story because I too had a dark time in my life where I was obsessed with fan fiction. You can read the story here. Well, I’m slowly snapping out of this dark time and letting go of my obsession with fan fiction one day at a time.
So now you know. I’m not letting fan fiction control me anymore.
- Exchanging Original Fiction (gwynnejackson.wordpress.com)
- 6 Ways You Can Read Star Wars Fan Fiction Online (makeuseof.com)
- Fan Fiction: “Fury Load” (drawinghotrods.wordpress.com)
- Writing Prompt: The Evil Hero (logophilius.blogspot.com)
- Hannibal and blurring the line between authors and fans even further (hyperorg.com)
- Imagine Christina Ricci as a Grown Up Wednesday Addams in This Stunning Photoshop (themarysue.com)