Today’s the day that I FINALLY finish up Chapter 4 of the story. So far, I had set up the part where Noelle Forbes confronts Marina Gibney over her seemingly unwise decision to befriend several people who had questionable reputations and to even take up original writing, as opposed to fan fiction.
Yet, in all of that, I believe that I am at the point of where the story is beginning to gain some steam. After all, I’m writing a story about a girl who is so fixated on fan fiction that she just basically ignores real life. She will begin that journey into madness, due to the fact that her best friend is leaving, her cruel cousin is staying with her, and she is in a play that compromises everything that she loves.
Let the fun times roll.
- The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth (forbes.com)
- Exchanging Original Fiction (gwynnejackson.wordpress.com)
- 6 Ways You Can Read Star Wars Fan Fiction Online (makeuseof.com)
- Fan Fiction: “Fury Load” (drawinghotrods.wordpress.com)
- Writing Prompt: The Evil Hero (logophilius.blogspot.com)
- Rainbow Rowell Carry On Celebration (thereadingdate.com)