I’ve barely been able to finish chapter 3 before midnight last night, so I’m taking a one-day break so I can get my head back on.
I’m now on Chapter 4 and with that, the story is really getting started, with Noelle being forced to keep secrets and lying to the people in her club about her activities. She will also lose her best friend and be forced to confront with the realities of her life, not to mention her cruel cousin’s dirty tricks to expose Noelle for the anti-Christian heathen that she is.
Plus, Noelle makes several new friends, who introduce her to a brand-new book series that will threaten to take away from her devotion to Dylan Drake.
I’ll be back tomorrow with an update on chapter 4.
- Crossing the Finish Line: 8 Tips on Preparing for Graduation (strayer.edu)
- Word Count: 1,543 (mychemicalfawn.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – What If You Get Stuck/Blocked? (kayedacus.com)
- Inspiration: Day 5 (ticklehead.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 4 (heidicogdill.wordpress.com)
- Tracking your words for #NaNoWriMo (leila-gaskin.com)
- Writer’s Resource: Word Count Applications (keldunn.wordpress.com)