Still on Chapter 2, and I’m growing a bit worried for Sarah, who is Noelle’s best friend. Sarah is being bullied by most of the kids in the school and at home, she is being beaten up by an older sister who has a mental illness. (Again, if you are being bullied or abused, GET SOME HELP IMMEDIATELY!!! You have the right to a safe home and school environment; don’t let someone else take that away from you!)
Anyway, I’m going to focus on Sarah a bit, as she goes from being a victim of bullying and abuse to suffering from an unthinkable crime, which costs her her friendship with Noelle and a chance to continue living with her family. Plus, Sarah (who is a Dylan Drake fangirl) decides to quit the fandom when she discovers that Dylan (like her) was abused, but no one stepped up for him.
Well, we’ll see what happens to Sarah as the story moves along.
- Patient Dumping and the Mentally Ill (andresberger.com)
- Mental Illness and Crime Facts (mentalhealthmy.com)
- 7 Tips To Stay Mentally Healthy (postanyarticle.com)
- Are Parents Legally Responsible if Their Kid Is a Bully? (legalzoom.com)
- What is Bullying? Meanie vs. Bully (imaginationsoup.net)
- Stop Self-Bullying And Reclaim Your Joy (chris-griffin.com)
- Bullying then, Bullying now (gensoc.wordpress.com)
- Abuse Vs. Anger Problems (doxologicalwords.wordpress.com)
- Bullying: What it is, what it ain’t, and what you can do (becomingvincent.wordpress.com)