I’m officially on chapter 1 of the story “Confessions of a Fan Fiction Writer“. This story is a huge confession from Noelle as she talks about fan fiction and her life’s problems due to fan fiction.
First off, Noelle never really describes who she is or what she looks like, yet she describes who Dylan Drake is and why she is obsessed with him. She talks about how she became obsessed with him while reading “The Silver Stones” series. Yet, when it comes to the important things in the life of a teenage girl, such as school, homework, and friends, Noelle seems to not care about anything about that.
(Plus, she’s obsessed with orphaned characters, but let’s not start.)
Anyway, after the first part of the chapter, we know that Noelle has told us about her obsession with Dylan Drake and her club dedicated to Dylan, yet we never seem to hear much about her parents or friends. (Well, she has one friend, yet that friend is a victim of bullying. But you don’t want to hear about that, or do you?)
- How to post anonymous confessions online [Tip] (dottech.org)
- Silence and Confessions (alphagalileo.org)
- Confessions of a White Apologist (blogs.timesofisrael.com)
- The Liberating Power of Confession (alyssadelossantos.wordpress.com)
- Let an Academic Explain Why Your Celebrity Obsession Is Perfectly Normal (popsugar.com)
- Sylvia Plath: My First True Obsession (annabayes.wordpress.com)
- Obsessing Over The Wrong Things (alexstechthoughts.com)
- Exchanging Original Fiction (gwynnejackson.wordpress.com)