Before I begin writing this years’ NaNoWriMo story, I’d like to take a look at what I have written the years before:
2008: NOTORIOUS: The Ballad of Candy Cane Brenner
2009: Cosplay! The Novel
2010: How Harry Potter Destroyed My Town
2011: Life, Sin, & Blood
2012: Magical Compositions
2013: Janette Lennox
I have six stories that are waiting to be completed, yet I must put these on hold while I get this year’s story ready to be written.
Now you know.
My books Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer if Our Discontent are available on Smashwords.com.
- 3 Ways to NaNoWri with this Mo (mohadoha.com)
- Why I’m not Doing NaNoWriMo (storytellergirlgrace.wordpress.com)
- To NaNo or not to NaNo (nataliecmarkey.wordpress.com)
- My First #NaNoWriMo – A Few Hopes, And A Whole Lotta Fears (notsoquietgirl.wordpress.com)
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2014 With Time Management Tricks & Distraction-Free Apps (makeuseof.com)
- Talking about writing (loiselden.com)
- The NaMos are Coming! The NaMos are Coming! (collectionofinterests.wordpress.com)