While we’re still on the subject on the crossover between “The Teen Rebels” and “Temmy & Venus”, we have to be mindful of the fact that crossovers have happened before, and they have occurred more often than you think.
Well, here’s a list of famous crossovers:
- Mad About You meets Seinfeld
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Angel
- Homicide: Life on the Streets meets Law and Order
- Sabrina: The Teenage Witch meets Boy Meets World
- Ally McBeal meets The Practice
- Cheers meets St. Elsewhere
- All My Children meets One Life to Live
- Everybody Loves Raymond meets King of Queens
- The Flintstones meets The Jetsons
But what does this have to do with the two groups in question?
First off, Josie and Temmy are the leaders of their respective groups, yet their lives are completely different. Temmy is an orphan and lives with her brother Bailey with a family that despises them; Josie is more well-adjusted, living in a stable family . Both girls become the leaders of their respective groups, yet Josie seems to notice the anarchist Seth, the loner Moira, and the socially inept Trixie; Temmy has difficulties making new friends, especially friends who are not Setsuke.
But enough about that.
The Teen Rebels cross into other shows; those other shows will be named eventually. But what can I say?Who wouldn’t want a crossover?
My books Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever and The Summer of Our Discontent are available for purchase right now.