(I apologize for this, as the blog ate my original post)
Once again, we’re in another month, and once again, I have another chance to get it right. this means that I will be writing and publishing short stories and novellas at an insanely fast rate, if I’m not too lazy first!
Also, I’m going to be getting ready for NaNoWriMo 2014, and the subject for that story is still under wraps. But I’ll be revealing the story at a later date. So, I’m getting ready to enter another month of writing. Are you?
My books “Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever” and “The Summer of Our Discontent” are available on Smashwords.com
- “Writing is so difficult” by Sasha on her couch (thesefiveminutes.com)
- Why do I write? (beautifullybrokenexistence.wordpress.com)
- Write, write, write! – Quote (35) (markanthonybooks.wordpress.com)
- How not to let writing content scare you (whitespace.on.ca)
- 10 writing paper sets that you’ll love! (onecraftymumma.com)
- INKSPILL 2014 Links (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)