OK, here are the results…
I have written…60,508 out of 60,000 words, making me a winner of this year’s Camp NaNoWriMo.
*cue confetti cannons*
But I’m not finished with this story yet; in fact, I still have to finish Chapter 10 so that I can move onto chapter 11. And I will be continuing to finish this story until it’s completely ready to be published.
Camp NaNoWriMo may be almost over and done, but this story is not. So now you know.
- I DID IT! – Camp NaNoWriMo (writingwingsforyou.com)
- Last Day of Camp NaNoWriMO July 2014 (catherinekanewrites.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo – One Month= One Book (awriterinspired.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Win! (sleepybookdragon.wordpress.com)
- Camp Nano: WINNER (coffeewriterepeat.wordpress.com)