After forcing myself to sit down and start writing, I have finally returned to my goal of writing 2,000 words. But I know that I’m not done with the story yet, as I now have to plot the rest of it.
Plus, I have to find any plot holes that are in the first story and fill them.
I now have written 25,700 words and I’m close to being halfway through the writing, if not the actual story itself. But I promise that until the month ends, there will be no more lazy days or days where I write only 1,000 words or less. (I discover that this is why I fail to finish writing my stories on time)
And I’ll be doing that today.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- CampNaNoWriMo July 2014 (marbleswords.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo – Day 10 (whitneydaniellewriting.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo: Day 7 and 8 (sleepybookdragon.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo July 2014 (spilledxink.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo, Private Cabins (prismaticcorvus.wordpress.com)