I’m now ready to begin writing this story using what I have already written (with significant editing) and I hope that this story can be done on time.
Now that I’m sending my literary children off to Harrison Creek High School, what is going to happen to them? Will the other students accept or reject them due to their history with the hated Tanya Shinnok? Will the kids themselves be able to actually survive life in high school? And will Shara be able to find new friends in this harsh new environment?
I’ll have the answers to these (and other questions) shortly.
My book The Summer of Our Discontent is on sale right now for $1.99 at Smashwords.com.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Camp NaNoWriMo is about to begin and I am in it! (chymeerasword.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tips – How To Deal With Deadlines (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- #CampNaNoWriMo – Day….. Six (jottingsandwritings.wordpress.com)
- Where Is Your NaNoWriMo Manuscript Now..? (mandyevebarnett.com)
- How I am getting ready for Camp NaNoWriMo… (chrismusgravewriter.com)