Today is Day One of Camp NaNoWriMo (again) and this time, I aim to make sure that this story doesn’t start to lag like the slat story did. I really need to write for the entire month of July, not just part of the month, if you understand what I’m saying here.
Anyway, the prologue is titled “All About You” and it centers on Shara Shinnok (who’s turning 14 years old), Trevor Shinnok (who fails to make the school’s football team and must deal with Mara, Stuart, Irene, and Pearl), and Grace Gifford, (who tries (and fails) to turn Shara into the “new Tanya Shinnok” via a makeover. Each of them has to deal with their own personal issues as well as the larger issue at hand, such as them starting high school.
Plus, the return of the Stranger (from wherever he disappeared to in the last book) is in the works, and his identity will shock you, if nothing else. (You’ll find out why in future episodes.)
Anyway, I better log off now and get started; stories don’t write themselves, you know.
- Camp NaNoWriMo is about to begin and I am in it! (chymeerasword.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tips – How To Deal With Deadlines (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- How I am getting ready for Camp NaNoWriMo… (chrismusgravewriter.com)
- Wednesday W.I.P. (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- Helpful Camp NaNo Links (avajae.blogspot.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (whitneydaniellewriting.wordpress.com)