Once again, it’s time for Camp NaNoWriMo, and here’s the story that I’m writing for this month: The Beginning of the End, which is book 2 of the Green Hill Manor Mystery.
And here’s the summary of that story: “Following the events of The Summer of Our Discontent, Shara Shinnok, Mara Llewellyn, Stuart Greer, Irene Houghton, and Pearl Tanner are now in high school, and they must deal with teachers, cruel and jealous classmates, and even the legacy that their missing friend/ringleader Tanya Shinnok left behind.”
There will also be plot twists and turns like you won’t believe and there are some things about Tanya that not even the Teen Rebels know, such as Tanya’s secret history involving a malicious twin and false identities. Yet, the ending of the story will shock and upset you, if nothing else will.
Well, that’s the story; let’s hope it gets done!
- Camp NaNoWriMo is about to begin and I am in it! (chymeerasword.wordpress.com)
- #CampNaNoWriMo – Day One (jottingsandwritings.wordpress.com)
- How I am getting ready for Camp NaNoWriMo… (chrismusgravewriter.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tips – How To Deal With Deadlines (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- Writing Programs (Camp NaNoWriMo Inspired) (writingmime.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (misslovestowrite.wordpress.com)