Since the summer is here, I have some plans that must be made in order to keep my mind sharp and focused. Too long have I created stories and they haven’t exactly gone anywhere. But this changes now.
So, by the end of the summer, I hope to do the following:
- Catch up with my stories on FictionPress.com
- Build my author’s website
- Cut back on laziness
- Reduce the hours that I spend reading fan fiction
- Learn to write faster
- Even better, learn to turn brief distractions into short stories
My summer has been so far, full of laziness and inactivity. I hope to kick that to the curb by the end of next week.
Until then, I’ll be super busy with my various (and piling up quickly) writing projects that will never get done on time!
- VIDEO: Why the Lazy Days of Summer Are Good For Your Health (newscanada-plus.com)
- Raising Summer Readers: Tip-a-Day series (aliposner.wordpress.com)
- Jimmy Buffett Kicks Off Summer; Sings ‘Margaritaville’ on Fallon (theimproper.com)
- Hey, Summer! (misslivvloves.wordpress.com)