There are some things that I really need to do if I want to launch this writing career of mine and make a profit off of the writings.
What I really need to do is:
- Figure out which stories can be written right now (and what stories need to be changed around)
- Build my website
- Learn to write faster and finish in a timely manner
- Write as many short stories as I can (but not fan fiction)
- Decide which story will be written for Camp NaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo
- Work on my blog “The Write Stuff“
- Reduce the amount of time that I spend reading and writing fan fiction (or better yet, get a Kindle Worlds account)
- Publish stories on Wattpad and Smashwords.com
- Build books for the Kindle
As you can see, that’s what I’ll be doing for the next few months, so I’ll be quite busy. So there you have it.
- Giving Camp NaNoWriMo Another Try. (amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com)
- I’m going to camp. You should too. (thescribblesinthemargin.wordpress.com)
- July Camp NaNoWriMo (rachelabeytanewlon.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo, Private Cabins (prismaticcorvus.wordpress.com)